Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THE CUSH CHRONICLES 2247

Babel tower to reach heavens!

Shinar: in the plains of Shinar the entire known world has assembled to
Implement the raising of a tower of defiance. The project spokesperson
Stated that the tower has two purposes one to protect us from all disasters
And two to show no power can keep us from our goals.

Enoch: the news of tower in plains of Shinar brought outrage from the two
sons of Eber; Joktan and Peleg quoting “they are questioning power they can’t possibly understand".

1 comment:

Anastacia Maness said...

Hi Uncle Steve, I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading your blog. I like your News Anchor style. I can actually hear a News Anchor in front of a microphone telling the little bits of news. Pretty cool!

Followers

About Me

United States
I am a member of the Longview drive MBC Henderson, Texas. I was born again October 21, 1962. I am a bond-servant of my LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST. To Him be Glory for ever and ever.