Friday, August 7, 2009

Personal journal Eliezer of Damascus

Having journeyed from my homeland and sold to a Hebrew named
Abram barTerah. Do not know what fate the gods has brought me
here.

Master Abram seems to be a fair man of great integrity, have made many
mistakes of which I would have been beaten by my previous owner,
but instead he simply spoke to me as a man.

My master has trusted me with the care of his household I’m greatly
honored, have observed how much his God has effect on everything
he does.

Many great men have come to his tent he has shown to me the power
of listening and slow to answer.

My master has provided a wife, I hope to have many sons.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

United States
I am a member of the Longview drive MBC Henderson, Texas. I was born again October 21, 1962. I am a bond-servant of my LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST. To Him be Glory for ever and ever.