Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE CUSH CHRONICLE - 1986 bc

EGYPT – Pharaoh Thinismena rises to the throne promising great wealth and
prosperity for Egypt, the recent journeys of its navy has brought amazing wonders
including silks, nylons, and strange animals from the east. The completion of great aqueduct bringing water to dry lands increasing wheat crops.

HARAN – Abram abandons Haran for journeys south to live among Canaanites.
Lot Abrams nephew a sheep herder of note has taken his flocks, joining the journey
a great adventure lies before us. My uncle says that this journey is ordained by God.

2 comments:

Bro. Paul said...

Nylons?

Cory Wayne's Brain said...

Yeah, nylons? Cleopatra is gonna need them huh?

Followers

About Me

United States
I am a member of the Longview drive MBC Henderson, Texas. I was born again October 21, 1962. I am a bond-servant of my LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST. To Him be Glory for ever and ever.